Spring 2020 Retreat Registration Opens at 10AM on Wednesday, February 12.
Retreat Registration Tips:
- Make sure you have a RecTrac account and you are able to log in to it. Not sure if you have an account or lost your password? Call us at 847-810-3980 or the Rec Center at 847-234-6700 and we can help you out. You can use the link for retreat registration to test if you are able to log in. We recommend logging in to your account before 10 AM and refreshing your web page at 10AM to load the registration.
- Be ready to register at 10AM on Wednesday, February 12. Retreat spots go quickly, so the quicker that you can register, the quicker you can get your spot saved! Once you have the registration in your cart, the spot is saved – registration will not complete on our end until you complete the checkout process.
- Have your information ready to enter. For registration, we ask for Emergency Contact Information (other than a parent, in case we can’t reach you), any dietary restrictions, any medications required to be taken during the retreat, parent email, and Health insurance carrier and policy number (in case of emergency). If you have this ready to go, registration will go much quicker!
- If you have any issues, give us a call at 847-810-3980. Please be aware that we experience a higher call volume during the retreat registration process, so there may be some delays in answering – we’ll do our best to get to you quickly!
- Scholarships are available! Please contact us ASAP for details – if you choose to attend on scholarship, we will need to help you with registration.
- Spring Retreat Participants must have attended a Fall Retreat in the past to be eligible to attend the Spring Retreat.
Please note: Even though the registration types may appear before 10AM on 2/12, and may list as available, the system will not allow you to register until 10AM on 2/12.
Our High School retreats are great experiences for students to take a break from their busy lives and get to know more about their peers and themselves. These student-led events take place twice every school year at Camp Henry Horner in Ingleside, IL. During these weekends, students are able to interact with fellow students, freshman-senior years, in both large-group and small group settings. We aim to hold our retreats the weekend before Thanksgiving in the fall, and the weekend before Lake Forest High School spring break in the spring. Dates for upcoming retreats (including registration dates) are posted below and updated as dates are determined.
Our student leaders must have attended a retreat previously and completed the Peer Training curriculum. Eligible student leaders will be contacted prior to the Spring retreat that they would be eligible to lead.
Please note: the fall retreat is only for first-time participants on the reatreat, and the spring retreat is only for returning retreatants.
If you have any questions, please contact Catherine Grey at email@example.com
2019-20 School Year
Fall: November 22-24, 2019
Spring: March 13-15, 2020 (Registration Opens 2/12 @ 10AM)
2020-21 School Year (Tentative)
Fall: November 20-22
Spring: March 12-14